Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with a good plot-line for the short story I'm writing for the final project. I've got the main characters, the setting, and the basic idea but I'm not sure exactly how I want the main idea to actually play out. I hope it turns out well when I finally get it done. On another note, I was browsing around the internet yesterday to see if I could find any other blogs about urban fantasy. I found one that is called All Things Urban Fantasy on blogspot. It's pretty good and the thing I like best is that they have a DNF list. A "did not finish" list of books that were so terrible the writers of the blog couldn't get through them. I was wondering if anyone was interested in compiling our own DNF List? I think it's too bad that the first book on their list, Darkness Descending, got such a bad review. It actually sounds kind of interesting if you ask me. I've read part of Monster's Corner and I have to agree with whoever wrote that review. It was just a bit too unsettling for me and usually I like reading weird stuff that's supposed to creep you out. Oh and someone please tell me that this IS meant to be a parody...I just found this, here's the link. Scroll down and you can't miss it. It's the 20th book down the list... http://allthingsurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/09/hot-off-press-69-new-paranormal-titles.html

No comments:

Post a Comment